Would you ever buy expensive designer brand sunglasses like gucci or chanel or raybans?

I was looking around sunglass hut for fun today and I was shocked at how expensive the sunglasses were because of them being designer brands. I tend to stick with getting cheap sunglasses like around 20 to 40 bucks since I don't have much money even though those expensive sunglasses look super cute. Would ever buy expensive sunglasses or would you do like me and stick with cheap but cute sunglasses?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why!!! Would pay for $550 glasses that breaks or lost easy. I don't know. $20 more less sounds ok. Not because I can't afford 550. It's doesn't make sense. Rather buy few concert tickets up to 550

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The most I can do is Oakley. Besides that... I can't go crazy with sunglasses. I don't see a point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Most expensive ones I have are my prescription Maui Jim Sunglasses. I got them because I'm a lifeguard. They set me back a good chunk of change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got no choice my dad buys me Raybans.. Well I don't say not to it so I'm the one to blame...

0|0
    0|0
  • sunglass fall to often down to be expensive... i have 3 different for that reason

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes