Do you think girls look better in jeans and pants or dresses and skirts? It seems really rare to see a girl in a dress or skirt these days?

Girl what do you prefer wearing?

• Jeans and pants.
  • Dresses and skirts.

61

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing is jeans and pants are more comfortable as you don't have to constantly worry about being 'revealed'. So therefore for daily wear as you say that it's rare, it's because of the same thong. However, Girls and I myself too love wearing dresses and skirts whenever we can.😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls look hotter in jeans but I prefer cute over hot, and girls look the cutest in loose shirts and pants.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE