Do you think women who take their make up off look worse then because they wear makeup so often?

Im mot ugly at all, I have my flaws but Im very proud of how I look without makeup. No blemishes, pretty face, pink lips... etc. I think my biggest flaw is that my upper lip is just a little too small for my liking and even still Im pretty. But I usually have to go a while without wearing makeup to start feeling just as comfortable in my natural beauty as I do when I wear makeup. The reason I wear makeup is because I feel enhanced, like a better version of me and glamorous. Some girls change they way they look completely, I dont to be honest i look mostly the same, even when I contour my face I just bring out my cheekbones a bit, I dont try to slim my face out I let it look just as fat as it is lol. The thing is I wear makeup every day because I love looking glamorous all the time, I love doing my hair, nails... etc. I'm a girly girl. When the makeup comes off I look pretty in a different kind of way I think, like more of a tomboyish pretty. But I dont like to go out without at least lining my lips to make them look bigger. Aside from that Im good, nobody has ever called me ugly without my makeup. Some old guy who looks like shit said I went from plain jane to sexy with makeup but 🖕 him nobody asked for his opinion lol. Jk but no I just wonder if anybody thinks girls look worse without makeup all the time and if makeup is okay to you.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• some, most definitely yes. look at Kat Von D, I think she's attractive with make-up on, but once you take the make-up off, not so much. she looks like a completely different person. I think women that wear lots of make-up are pretty much hiding what they really look like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a problem with girls who wear makeup.. it's their life their money and if it makes them feel pretty then so be it..
    I myself am too lazy tho.. even if I do wear makeup It's only a liner and something to cover my dark circles and a lip gloss.. but that too is a big hassle for me.. I'm going completely bare nowadays with nothing at all and I feel pretty good about it...