Do you like wearing make up?

Do you like wearing make up?

• Yes
  • No

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to play around with makeup, particularly sparkly kinds, but I don't wear it on a regular basis.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aw Luna Lovegood!

• omg you know everything

• I try. :)

What Girls Said 30

• I LOVE applying makeup. it's fun and playful. And can be very creative.

Wearing - sure... it's okay. Another way to show off originality.

• I agree with you! You sound just like my girlfriend haha

• I don't like things touching my skin, not even thick lotion. My mom forced me to wear eye makeup for junior prom, and I was miserable. I don't really see the point in it. I get if someone wants to wear it for special occasions, but I don't get wearing it everyday. Girls I know spend 1-2 hrs every day on makeup. That's crazy.

• Well, if if is someting light like eyeliner and a lipgloss or something..
    There are the ones who are creative and fun with it but there are also people who cover all of their face and natural features with makeup :/

• Yeah, I like it. It makes me feel prettier, even though I go for something simple and never use too much. Most of times I will only apply eyeliner, other times I will apply lipstick too or maybe even eye shadow (but this last one is rare).

• Not really. I have times when I like make up and actually enjoy it but usually I think it's a pain in the ass to do make up in the morning and it makes my face feel like it's melting. The problem is, I don't like my face without at least foundation and brows. 🙄 It's pretty much a love-hate relationship.

• More from Girls
    25