Do you like wearing make up?

Do you like wearing make up?
  • Yes
  • No

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to play around with makeup, particularly sparkly kinds, but I don't wear it on a regular basis.

• Aw Luna Lovegood!

• omg you know everything

• I try. :)

What Girls Said 30

• I LOVE applying makeup. it's fun and playful. And can be very creative.

Wearing - sure... it's okay. Another way to show off originality.

• I don't like things touching my skin, not even thick lotion. My mom forced me to wear eye makeup for junior prom, and I was miserable. I don't really see the point in it. I get if someone wants to wear it for special occasions, but I don't get wearing it everyday. Girls I know spend 1-2 hrs every day on makeup. That's crazy.

• Well, if if is someting light like eyeliner and a lipgloss or something..
    There are the ones who are creative and fun with it but there are also people who cover all of their face and natural features with makeup :/

• Yeah, I like it. It makes me feel prettier, even though I go for something simple and never use too much. Most of times I will only apply eyeliner, other times I will apply lipstick too or maybe even eye shadow (but this last one is rare).

• Nope I don't like wearing make up. Normally, I never wear it, but if I do it is just a bit concealer to cover if necessary.. or to a special occasion, where I sometimes put a bit mascara on. I don't feel like it is worth the time.. and it is super annoying and unpractical.

• Not really. I have times when I like make up and actually enjoy it but usually I think it's a pain in the ass to do make up in the morning and it makes my face feel like it's melting. The problem is, I don't like my face without at least foundation and brows. πŸ™„ It's pretty much a love-hate relationship.

• Wearing and applying makeup is probably one of my favorite hobbies. It feels nice to put effort into how you look, even if you aren't going anywhere. the nice thing is just like other hobbies it doesn't have to be an everyday thing

• Yeah, I love makeup. I think it adds so much to my face. I look a lot brighter and just feel a lot more confident and happy with myself.

I'm gonna go have a good makeup applying session shortly. Shower, exfoliate, do my hair nicely, and spend some time on it. I'm in the mood to look good today.

• Well honestly I like myself without make up but it's good to have something new sometimes , not all the time and not That heavy , just for fun

• Yes I love makeup.

I'm a Beauty Therapist so I love trying out new techniques , and new products on the market

• I really enjoy applying make up and be creative it's like doing some kind of art every morning ! by the way I can totally go out without makeup that's not a problem :)

• I feel like makeup, especially eye makeup, makes me look worse lol. And then I dread taking it off at night. So I don't wear it.

• I like putting on makeup but I don't like to wear any when I'm wearing my glasses. Because I am super blind and can't do it lol

• Yeah it's really fun to apply and it makes me feel pretty. It's not fun to wear all the time, but when your going out it's nice!

• Well most times when I go out with my friends, to look older, to enhance my cheek bones and to show best features and to slay. But I do it sometimes, I still like myself without it , it just gives something more of glow and not that tired look to my face on night trips

• I think it's fun to put on but I don't really like wearing it out

• It's fun to put some on! Not to much but it's playful and you can change your look πŸ‘€

• Never wear makeup maybe soon i will start putting makeup on

• Nope if I have to go out I tend to wear some eyeliner and gloss and that's it

• i love makeup. it makes me feel more confident honestly.

• Yes. It makes me feel better about myself.

• I don't, but sometimes it's necessary and fun.

• Yes, I do. Sometimes it makes me feel pretty-ish.

• A little bit yeah not a lot

• Yes.

• I like my makeup. :)

• not at all

• Yup it's fun.

• Absolutely love it

• Nope I hate the feeling of something covering my face, I hate having to constantly checking it and without makeup you don't have to worry about sweating it off (I love sports) or rubbing it onto something.

Props to all those who are amazing at it tho haha! And no I don't feel superior cuz I don't wear makeup, don't get me wrong.

• * (I love being active)