I want to do a complete beauty makeover. If you could prioritize, where would you suggest I begin? What things would I need to do to look prettier?

Do I look slightly feminine to you?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Begin with the brows if you want it to look feminine. A nicely threaded set of brows will make you look pretty. Make sure to choose from different brow shapes that will suit your face. And then, time for facial stuff. It doesn't have to be a total makeover in an instant. Use mud masks, exfoliant, lip scrub to achieve the glow! And then the makeup. Keep it simple! I suggest not using eyeshadow yet, or use a beige (nude) one. Use eyelash curler, before applying mascara. You don't want to put too much mascara, like I said stick to simple one. You don't want it looking fake. Then to the lipstick, try the nude one first. Not pale looking to you THO. Choose something that's not too bright but not TOO PALE. Trust me don't look for a pale one. Keep a MINIMALIST MAKEUP at first and start experimenting. You should try growing out your hair too while experimenting and keep a good beauty regimen, get pedicures and manicures. Keep the designs simple. That's how you become feminine, SIMPLICITY. Do something that won't attract TOO MUCH attention. Pick new clothes that will suit your body type. Good luck 😊💕

• Do you think i could look realy feminine?

• Thank you for all the suggestions
      I hang out with girls sometimes but after a while they always ask me if they could put makeup on me...

• Oh DISPLAY INTEREST boo! Don't just be there like you're wanting to be a GIRL. Be confident and tell a girl you like her. Try that!

Most Helpful Guy

• dude you look average but if you wanna man up or look and act more masculine I'll light the way for ya. First of all check out the YouTube channel called RealMenRealStyle and Antonio Centenno will fix you up. Then if there's ANYTHING that you don't understand just pm me and I'll help you out. Trust me dude. there's another channel similar to Real Men Real Style that gives you better information on looking manly but I interesting really use it that much... unless I watch free deals on watches and clothes and stuff😂. But I'll send you the link the second I remember the name aight?