How do girls actually function with nails like this?

How do girls actually function with nails like this?!?
I could never understand how girls can have nails like these and use their hands on a daily-basis. How do you do anything with nails this long? It just seems so impractical

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHA yeah I honestly don't know either :/

Funny story.

I was grabbing coffee with a co worker who had nails that long. She dropped her coffee club card on the floor and she was getting ready to get on all fours to grab it. It was really funny. I told her i got this and picked it up for her. She now suddenly realises that her nails are far too long and impractical.

Another one- I was at a dollar store getting a birthday card and a gift bag. I paid in small change. The cashier had to slide the coins in her hands, so to speed up the process, i picked them up and popped them in the palm of her hands. She was laughing and said thanks.

I don't have an issue with long nails. Just impractical and scary looking nails are not even worth it. They honestly don't even look nice. I'd stick with my long natural nails instead

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Girls having big nails is sometimes good but nails like this. in my opinion it is weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look like they would hurt if she scratched you.

0|0
    0|0
  • gross 😨

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't. lol it's gross! haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I agree. I have never understood the desire for nails like that. lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I don't even wear them, every time I try even when really short I can't, just can't.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here. I can't even have natural nails that are a little bit long without breaking or tearing them :S

• I never understood it either. I wear short fake nails sometimes but even that is too hard to deal with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any girl that gets her nails done like that needs to get her ass whooped. Point blank.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way you do but with longer nails.

0|0
    1|0
  • I could never. Plus, it looks stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are like this. you get used to it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes