Girls, what would be the warmest temperature you'd wear this outfit?

I am dying to wear this but it's still summer here. But fall is coming! What temp do you think it could be before I can wear this?

173

Most Helpful Guy

• Miss lady, you're not attending a funeral

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you wear it at night when it's a bit cooler? It looks like if you were to wear it during the day the paints would probably stick to you and the jumper might get a bit hot quickly.

• Hmm nights here are around 73F (23C)... think I can pull it off in that temp? It's not super hot...

• 23 should be ok to wear it in. Maybe wear it an hour before you go out just to make sure you won't get to hot in it. But I think it would be fine because the sun wouldn't be on you at night