Girls, what would be the warmest temperature you'd wear this outfit?

I am dying to wear this but it's still summer here. But fall is coming! What temp do you think it could be before I can wear this?
Girls, what would be the warmest temperature you'd wear this outfit?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Miss lady, you're not attending a funeral

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you wear it at night when it's a bit cooler? It looks like if you were to wear it during the day the paints would probably stick to you and the jumper might get a bit hot quickly.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm nights here are around 73F (23C)... think I can pull it off in that temp? It's not super hot...

• 23 should be ok to wear it in. Maybe wear it an hour before you go out just to make sure you won't get to hot in it. But I think it would be fine because the sun wouldn't be on you at night

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 16

• Warmest?

15 C.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly you can wear it anytime. Not sure where you live, but where I am right now it's wayy too hot for that!

But it really depends on your personal comfort. Some people run more hot and others run more cold. When you can rock this outfit is when you feel it is cool enough where you will be comfortable wearing this :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear that when it's sunny out. Around 24c (warmest it's been here this month).

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow you live in a cold place! Here it gets to 23 but only at night. But if you can wear this in 24, I think I could pull it off at night here! You could actually wear it when it's sunny?

• Yeah I could, I'd probably be quite warm but I'd just not wear a jacket lol. When it's 24c here it's quite warm, like sunbathing warm lol. I wear dark colours a lol regardless of the weather haha

• Well, I get cold really easily so I would probably wear it in 70 degree weather

1|0
    0|0
  • I love that outfit I think you should wear it when it's getting cold but like maybe you can wear it now like I get cold so easily so whenever I know I'm going somewhere that will be kinda colder inside I'll wear a sweater and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Just looking at that picture makes me feel hot! I'd say 55 degrees (Fahrenheit)

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably about 18°C

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds pretty reasonable... I'll watch the weather and when it's down to 18 I'm going for it!

• I'd wear maybe if it were 60 degrees or less.

1|0
    0|0
  • Surely around 10° C.

0|0
    0|0
    • most people say between 15 and 24! I think you are the lowest one on here!!! Maybe you run hot blooded?

• I do run hot blooded. When it's 20 ° outside I'm in skirt / short and tees XD
      I live in the mountain and it get very low during the winter (lowest I had was around -26°). I'm use to the cold.
      Around 15° I'm usually with a legging / jeans and a hoodie.

• 60° lol. Honestly I wouldent

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear that

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. It isn't my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • 45 degrees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um 5°C I guess. It seems too warm for any temperature over 10°C

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Most girls here said between 15C and 24C! I think I would freeze wearing that in 5C, I'd need like a parka on top lol

• Well taken that the winter here is -15° - 20°C, 5° is just the perfect temperature for it by my opinion. Maybe 10°C if the girl gets cold easily.

• i would only wear it in winter

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 65 Fahrenheit

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, that's around what most people are saying! One person said 75F though!

• Eh. Depending on the thickness of the clothes, i could see 75

Recommended myTakes