Why do most people in the LGBT Community Have the same haircut?

I'm not trying to sound homophobic but why exactly does this hairstyle seem to be so popular with the LGBT community... along with their history of producing anti religion propaganda that demonizes religious people... and the Stonewall Riot where they came and specifically targeted Christian people... anyway why do so many of you have this haircut?Why do most people in the LGBT Community Have the same haircut?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Every dude I know has this hairstyle. It's not an LGBTQ+ thing, it's just a stupid trend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm bisexual and I don't have this haircut. My hair is dark brown thick hair coming down to the middle of my neck. And to be frank, you're trolling.