Faux leather jacket to school?

So I recently bought this jacket and I love it a lot! It looks good with everything and feels great. Anyway I want to wear it to school, but I'm worried it'll seem like I'm trying too hard be 'cool' or 'badass', what do you think?
Ps I'm a freshman in high schoolFaux leather jacket to school?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• step 1 don't worry about what everyone else things. they are all wrong.
    You think it looks good on you then it does so wear it.
    step 2 hang out with the people who agree with you that it looks good cause they will be better friends.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a leather jacket and I wear it to school. Wear it with confidence though, if you think you look bad in it, people will notice. If you feel yourself people will love it and see you as this badass beautiful girl who doesn't give a shit what other people think about her. Just be you love.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 9

• the only concern i would have is that faux leather looks cheap. it really just never looks good. as for leather jackets in general i wouldn't shy away from one! you need to style it right. honestly just be daring and the trendsetter. think amanda steele ( makeupbymandy) style. like for real if you go all out people will lowkey be jealous. don't wear a leather jacket with just plain jeans and sneakers or with jean shorts or something otherwise i don't think it will look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • no leather jackets are nice casual looks... but it's July why are you in school?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same jacket, but it's real leather. You should wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yaaas, wear it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't 1965... wear the jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way wear it