Faux leather jacket to school?

So I recently bought this jacket and I love it a lot! It looks good with everything and feels great. Anyway I want to wear it to school, but I'm worried it'll seem like I'm trying too hard be 'cool' or 'badass', what do you think?
Ps I'm a freshman in high schoolFaux leather jacket to school?

103

Most Helpful Guy

• step 1 don't worry about what everyone else things. they are all wrong.
    You think it looks good on you then it does so wear it.
    step 2 hang out with the people who agree with you that it looks good cause they will be better friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a leather jacket and I wear it to school. Wear it with confidence though, if you think you look bad in it, people will notice. If you feel yourself people will love it and see you as this badass beautiful girl who doesn't give a shit what other people think about her. Just be you love.