Girls, would you buy a natural hair wig if you are tired of your own hair, and not looking nice most of the time?

I have an average hair, that only looks nice and flatters my face when it is styled at the hair salon costing me a lot of money and time, and accordingly most of the time i go to work or hang out with my natural hair and i am afraid I will someone I know because i dont look as pretty ,, I have a nice face and eyes and i really like my look with more silky and put down hair,, I am thinking of buy an expensive natural hair wig whatever it costs, nothing too unnatural,, I am actually looking for something so slick and tamed and not too long ,, I would love to feel more pretty more often and I would like to enjoy more outfits ,, which is something that i dont feel like with my frizzy natural hair.

PS: this is my picture with hair done at the salon and an extension, and this is what i am looking for in a natural wig,, i would love to have this look more often ,, what do you think?

11