Girls, would you buy a natural hair wig if you are tired of your own hair, and not looking nice most of the time?

Girls, would you buy a natural hair wig if you are tired of your own hair, and not looking nice most of the time?

I have an average hair, that only looks nice and flatters my face when it is styled at the hair salon costing me a lot of money and time, and accordingly most of the time i go to work or hang out with my natural hair and i am afraid I will someone I know because i dont look as pretty ,, I have a nice face and eyes and i really like my look with more silky and put down hair,, I am thinking of buy an expensive natural hair wig whatever it costs, nothing too unnatural,, I am actually looking for something so slick and tamed and not too long ,, I would love to feel more pretty more often and I would like to enjoy more outfits ,, which is something that i dont feel like with my frizzy natural hair.

PS: this is my picture with hair done at the salon and an extension, and this is what i am looking for in a natural wig,, i would love to have this look more often ,, what do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• you look great in the picture
    u want to go for a wig your choice but I have a notion that only those people wear those don't have enough hair
    your hair actually above average

0|0
    0|0
    • yes yes it is not so bad,, but needs ironing and air blowing to look girly and on point like in my picture,, and I would love to enjoy this look more often, you know XD

• well you can buy iron straightener and a dryer tooo
      well i have one and it won't be much to expensive

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't buy a wig to hide my bad hair. Instead I would take good care of it. If you don't like how your hair looks then try to nourish it. I also recommend getting a haircut because for one you'll get rid of split ends and short hair is lower maintenance. A great hack to get pin straight hair without any heat damage is when your hair is semi dry after you shower, brush it really well with a boar bristle brush and clip everything with bobby pins. Leave it overnight, and then you have a good hair day the next morning.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes