Is there any female clothing a guy could wear?

Hey
i am bored with male fashion. Everything looks similar and now I wonder if there are any "girl" clothes I could add to my dresser.
If yes please post a link or picture
If no why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ripped jeans? Not sure I understand the question right
    Like cross dressing or just finding something new to wear

0|0
    0|0
    • Finding something new to wear.
      And guys fashion is boring and I don't fit in standards because I am a skinny guy

• Show All
    • Lol forgot about that

• I will start to follow you so you know

Most Helpful Guy

• What exactly do you wear? There's plenty of men's clothing that you could try but as for female clothing, I have to say that flared pants are the only female clothing that a guy can wear without attracting too much attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everything the stores offer I think

• Show All
    • Why not? Girls wear them as well

• They can be uncomfortable on the crotch.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Black nail varnish and guy liner and bracelets. Hmm dunno about clothing tho...

0|0
    0|0
    • No idea?

• Show All
    • Both

• No idea, clean smart clothes I guess. I think if he was wearing girls clothes... I'd probably think he was an attention seeker tbh.
      can't say I wear skirts, more of a shorts person.

What Guys Said 10

• If you enjoy it, wear it. Screw what anyone else thinks.

0|1
    0|0
    • But what to wear?

• Sorry man, I can't help you there. My fashion sense usually has more to do with nerdy graphic tees than anything else.

• I've experimented with this before for the same reason as you (skinny and bored of guys' clothes), and honestly I think pretty much everything will make you look sort of gay or queer. So if you're fine with coming off that way, then yeah you can do it, but it bothered me that I was perceived that way, so I didn't do it for very long.

0|0
    0|0
    • The things that work best are sweaters or long-sleeve shirts without too much decorations I think (like turtlenecks). They are usually cut a little different than guys' clothes and are more form fitting. But yeah they usually still make you look gay.

• I wear my wife's shirts all the time. Granted, they're men's cut regular T-shirts but still, they belong to her.

0|2
    0|0
  • scarfs I don't know male scarfs are a bit different.

0|2
    0|0
  • A lot of Asian fashion is Unisex. Especially Japanese and Korean.

0|0
    0|0
  • try a crop top

0|1
    0|0
  • Shirts and long Tee's (plain ones though)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys can wear all female clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a bra lol

0|0
    0|0
  • her panties it would do things for me

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by that?

• Show All
    • I love wearing panties makes me feels hot

• I've tried them and I personally don't think they're comfortable because there's no room for your balls. The materials are great, but the way its cut doesn't work.

Recommended myTakes