What are your favorite Makeup products?

Hey☺️. What are your favorite makeup products tell me and let me know why. Thank you! ☺️💜What are your favorite Makeup products?

253

Most Helpful Guy

• Lipstick 😂
    Something sexy about a women applying lipstick lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I like bold colour lipsticks on girls, its so wow

• You are so beautiful and gorgeous, you don't need makeup :)

What Girls Said 24

• -Any Loreal mascara because they never disappoint.
    -UB eyeshadow palettes because I love the color selection and smooth application.
    -Buxom or BM Marvelous Moxie lip glosses. They are pretty, lots of colors and they tingle.
    -Covergirl powder because it goes on smooth and had great coverage. And it's okay to use alone without foundation since I don't need it.

• My favorites change a lot but currently a few products I use pretty much every time I do my makeup are:
    - tarte in bloom clay eyeshadow palette
    - tarte shape tape concealer
    - becca opal highlighter
    - too faced sweethearts bronzer
    - L'Oréal original voluminous mascara

• I like the naked chocolate pallete from I♡makeup (eyeshadow).
    I love the get big lashes from essence (mascara).
    I like the concealer of essence, I forgot the name, I currently use a concealer of manhattan cosmetics.
    I use a translucent powder from essence.
    I love the lipstick palette from freedom, I have the colour nude.
    and I do my eyebrows with the catrice eyebrow powder.

• Favourite foundation of all time is the Too Faced Born this Way foundation. Has a great shade range and while I was worried that their second and third lightest shades were too dark and the others too light, they actually sink in and blend into my skin perfectly. It doesn't look cakey, looks like... skin.

And of course I'm a primer whore and my current fav is the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizing Primer.

• eye makeup and highlighter *-*... i like to apply a shimmer bronzer to my upper eyelids... or a peach or some similar color... and i like brown eyeshadow, brown or black eyeliner and black mascara... i don't like other makeup items... for example, i just fill in my eyebrows and wear concealer because i feel like i need to... or else the eye makeup doesn't look good.

• I love a good foundation. I use urban decay liquid foundation and it's very lightweight but still has good coverage and a matte finish that keeps my face from being oily all day long. It's $40 buts it's defiantly worth the money. It's comes in a pretty big bottle and mine has lasted me for like half the year.

• Everything related to the face. Like primer, foundation, concealer, under eye concealer, powder, I love bronzer and blush, highlighter

• Nars and MAC lipsticks; Nars is so luxurious, and MAC has a bunch of cool colors!

I also have Glossier products coming that I'm excited for; that type of look is my favorite type of makeup look.

• -Maybelline FitMe Foundation.
    -Covergirl concealer.
    -Covergirl powder.
    -Various Maybelline and Covergirl mascaras.
    -Maybelline and Annabelle gel eyeliners.
    -Eyebrow crayon.

• Hey I have this exact lipglass ! I love it. I also like eyebrow pencil to make my brows look fuller, and eyeliner

• i love love love kat von d shade and light. amazing for contour. i also love velour lashes. and champagne pop by becca really is as good as people say it is!

• I'll drop my opinion on mascara... I have used the cheapest of the cheap all the way up to high-end $40 a tube stuff... My all time favorite out of the ones I have tried is Rimmel... I use a lash growth one first (it's called Rimmel Lash Accelerator... It's the only growth mascara I've actually noticed helped my lashes grow... Over MANY uses... Just one or two applications you won't see a difference) on top of that I typically use Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex (green tube) this one is more so for length and volume... I absolutely DESPISE false eyelashes (they are my personal kryptonite) but this combination can give me the length and volume of false lashes (the Scandal Eyes is very buildable so you can get your desired length) just make sure if you use BOTH products together you use the accelerator on your bare lashes (getting as close to the root as possible) not after you've applied the other :)

• Also Rimmel makes an eyeshadow palette called "Magnif-eyes" that's a dupe of a Naked palette that I definitely recommend... Really good pigmentation

• Champagne pop highlighter
    Milani baked blushes
    L'Oréal telescopic mascara
    Too faced peach pallet
    Sonia Kashuk baked bronzer
    Tarte shape tape concealer
    Hangover rx primer

• I love NYX , I don't know how to do all that contouring stuff but I wear eyeliner, lashes , mascara and lipstick/Gloss

• I love mac lipsticks, they stay on well and they apply smoothly.

• Lipgloss, lipstick, lip liner, bronzer, foundation, concealer, shimmer, eye liner, mascara

• Highlighter so I can look like glo queen 😍

• Sacha cream concealer. Pretty good converge.

• Highlighter 🌟

• mascara since that's all I wear if I do wear it 😂

• I love mascara and lipgloss

• Lipstick and I like it from MAC

• sephora

• Ysl lipstick. It's expensive but oh so beautiful.