Whats a good drugstore lipstick?

I prefer the matte ones but can recommend any good ones?
My lips get so dry (yes i use chapstick) and so I want to kind of get a lipstick that won't make it as visible
Which brand?
I dont want to spend a fortune

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• NYX matte liquid lipsticks (about $7) they never let me down and their lingerie series is good too. they're a great low-end brand. I think they're in target and they're definitely in Ulta, but I'm not sure about drugstore drugstore

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 21

• i like the Maybelline ones... very pigmented and won't dry out your lips as most matte ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending where you live you may be able to get E. LF. which is an amazing cheap brand and is very pigmented but not overly. Also recommend MUA, my younger sister uses their lipsticks and she's loves matte. it is a slightly dryer lipstick so use a balm underneath and on top but it's literally a pound lipstick. If that doesn't take your fancy I use Technic and they're very soft and lipstick that doesn't dry your lips out

0|0
    0|0
  • I used the Maybelline Superstay 14hr lipstick and loved it. The pigment is actually my favorite from any drugstore lipstick I've used and they are all matte I think? I also used lipbalm before applying and I don't think my lips ever really felt dry when using this lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use the NYC lingerie matte lippie and it's super good love it
    Also I use lip pencils because they keep lips matte without the crusting

0|0
    0|0
  • NYX mattes are sooo good, they don't dry out your lips the way traditional mattes do

1|0
    0|0
    • the soft matte or the other ones? which one?

• The liquids. Personally I like the lip lingerie and the liquid suede cream

• maybelline liptint? it's not mattr but it will make your lips looks fresh and moist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nyx Matte Lip Creams, Revlon HD Mattes, and the Milani Amore Matte Lip Creams.

1|0
    0|0
  • NYX lip lingerie, I love it! $6.99, pretty sure. It doesn't dry my lips much, like the other more expensive ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • L'oréal Collection Exclusive. This drugstore lipstick collection comes in black packaging with signatures. One of the best L'oréal lipsticks even though it's difficult to find, looks like this.
    fabmagazineonline.com/.../...rivee-reds-lineup.jpg
    If you want something even more hydrating, then choose Burt's Bees or Neutrogena , they're known for making lip balms after all. Elf lipsticks are really good drugstore lipsticks too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Revlon, i have one from maybelline but i prefer Revlon

0|0
    0|0
  • I love L'Oreal Paris' lipsticks, I'd recommend them.

0|0
    0|0
  • l. a lip gloss high shine... clear with shea butter is my top favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • NYX, Maybelline, Milani, Sleek

1|0
    0|0
    • any specifics?

• Nyx the stick matte lipstick, the lingerie tends to be a bit too dry or the soft matte lip cream they are more like a mouse. I can't remember the name of the Maybelline ones I'm sorry Milani either the liquid lipstick with a good balm or Vaseline underneath it or the color statement the matte version. Sleek the liquid lipstick they are dry girl so prep your lips really well

• i like nyx!

1|0
    0|0
    • which ones?

• i can't say that it depends on what shade u like lol

• nah i meant like.. lip cream? lingerie? which ones of nyx? lol

• NYX or Hard Candy

1|0
    0|0
  • revlon for sure

0|0
    0|0