Tattoos on girls?

I guess this question is mainly for guys, but girls can answer too. So what are you thoughts on girls with tattoos? Do you prefer no tats? Or a few small ones? Or is all out okay? Like full body? Lol just curious on what guys think when they see a girl with tattoos

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i wanna be a tattoo artist so i like girls with tattoos but they have to be good looking tattoos no tribal, geometric, blackout, or basic Pinterest trash tattoos

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So what's your example of a good tattoo?

• some good would be something creative and unique to the skin not something you thought was cute off Pinterest

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• fingers neck legs thighs stomach near the belly area.
    My friend has tattoos in all the areas here
    She looks hot af
    the tattoos are small though. and i like them small too. fr eg. karma or latin or greek or sanksrit word. roman no. birthday. a small rose with thorns and leaves.

yeah i Like them.

Hope this helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Preference on no tattoos, but a few tattoos are fine as long as they are tasteful and ideally significant.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not about tats or no tats for me if a girl is confident in her body that's all that matters. If you want tats and that will help your confidence cool if you don't want tats that's also cool. just don't get them. thinking that guy you like will want you based on tats or no tats.

maybe I read to much in to this haha?

1|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, a few smaller tattoos are a turn on but huge intricate ones are a turn off. The placement helps as well. Example: Mid-upper and mid-lower back tattoos are a yes, but full sleeve or chest tattoos are no. Tattoos on the ribcage and thigh are yes, but tattoos on the lower legs are no. This is very specific to me but it has a huge impact on how I percieve a woman with tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like body decorations much, tats are a huge turnoff for me, but if I get to know her and she's good, I can close my eyes on a few small tats.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I only dislike tramp stamps and cheap looking ones. Like the ones people get when drunk and want to seem cool. I have mixed feelings about full arms on girls, although I've seen a few that look like art pieces.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend likes that I have tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • turn off

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes