On which part of body?

I want to tattoo on my body, so which part of the body is more attractive for tattoo?

423

Most Helpful Guy

• NONE.

I think tattoo's are for people who feel insecure about their bodies and don't want to take the harder path like working out. Tattoos might look nice initially - at least some of them - but later they blur and look sad. And there's no way to change your mind.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And if you *don't* *know* where you should put your tattoo, you're most definitely not ready for such life-changing decision.

In some countries tattoos are associated with criminals and prisons. For real, not for laughs. You might appear to be a lower class woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends what kind of tattoo.. i have a long ish leg tattoo with flowers

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE