Loose fitted clothing is a smarter choice during hot weather (over 35C/95F)?

I personally know it's true... but I'm interested to know what you think.

Loose fitted clothing is a smarter choice during hot weather (over 35C/95F)?Loose fitted clothing is a smarter choice during hot weather (over 35C/95F)?
VS.
  • Yes, it's the smarter choice.
  • No, tight fitting clothing is better for hot weather.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally loose, but it also depends on the materials. Synthetics, for example are a bad idea in hot weather. You'd want to wear something made from a natural fibre as they tend to be more breathable.

Sportswear on the other hand, you can get away with as well even if they are mainly synthetic because they are designed to absorb sweat while you work out.