Loose fitted clothing is a smarter choice during hot weather (over 35C/95F)?

I personally know it's true... but I'm interested to know what you think.

Loose fitted clothing is a smarter choice during hot weather (over 35C/95F)?Loose fitted clothing is a smarter choice during hot weather (over 35C/95F)?
VS.
  • Yes, it's the smarter choice.
    Vote A
  • No, tight fitting clothing is better for hot weather.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally loose, but it also depends on the materials. Synthetics, for example are a bad idea in hot weather. You'd want to wear something made from a natural fibre as they tend to be more breathable.

Sportswear on the other hand, you can get away with as well even if they are mainly synthetic because they are designed to absorb sweat while you work out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Sporty clothes usually have support and mosture wicking material

1|1
    0|0
  • I like loose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loose

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more comfortable with loose clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's true, let's yoir body breathe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Where I live it feels like summer most of the year. Loose fitting clothing is better for the heat because it allows your body to breathe and it keeps you cooler, however I mostly wear tighter fitting clothes. I'm 5'1" with a small waist, a large bust and thick thighs. Looser fitting tops make me appear even shorter than I am and make me look fat and wide because of my bust. Because of this I tend to choose more form fitting clothes because they are the most flattering for my body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, even if it's hotter than 25° C I prefer loose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loose is best. I normally wear bikinis only if it's that hot regardless of what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah agree

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes