(not to be sexist) why don't girls wear skirts anymore?

it's a very rare occasion I see a girl around here wearing a skirt. what happened? skirts are so fashiony and cute

226

Most Helpful Girl

• I love wearing skirts and dresses, I own a lot of them... I have long legs, bigger thighs and ass and slimmer waist - very difficult to find pants for me. Skirts are more comfortable around waist, hips and thighs. However, I can't wear skirts all the time - mostly late spring, summer and early autumn, because it is quite warm. Rarely wear them when it rains or when it is cold. When I lived in UK, it was so windy there that I had tohold my skirt down all the time :D didn't want to be like Marilyn Monroe :D

Pants offer bigger freedom regarding sitting positions. Also when it is hot, you dont get stuck to the seat :D and you dont sweat. Lots of girls dont wear skirts because while they walk the inner thighs chafe against each other, and that can be painful when hot (sweat).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't match their plaid shirt or their benie so they don't like them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • you must be from a different part of the world than me. lol. here it's leggings and a "simply southern" shirt. gets really old really fast

• No im from tue south too

• wanna trade then? I'll take plaid and beanie any day