Opinion on UGGS?

For this fall and winter I want to get UGGS, but they are really ugly. The only reason I'm buying them is because of the warmth and comfort. A lot of people say that they hate UGGS, so what's your opinion on them? What do you think when a girl wears UGGS? Opinion on UGGS?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh they are so ugly. Hence the name. Maybe someone invented them as a joke but they caught on.
    I like normal tighter black boots on a girl with fur on the top, but uggs don't look good.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a few pairs... I don't wear them as general outer wear and think it can look a bit tacky unless they're well cared for or new.
    I wear them around the house, to the gym when going to yoga classes, or just doing a quick errand

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 13

• Well these Sorel boots (called joan of arctic) are just as comfortable but look a heck of a lot better!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b568bba48f.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I loooooveeee uggs. They're so comfortable and cozy.

Personally, I had some really stylish ones that went with jeans really well. So I wore them out pretty often. I'd choose comfort over looks any day!

But to answer your question, not all styles of Uggs are ugly. Especially not those ^

0|0
    0|0
  • I own a pair of black uggs. I don't care what people think, they're comfy and keep my feet warm during winter/those cold nights. I wear them when i'm doing late night grocery shopping in sweats and a hoodie. They're awesome to have in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I have similar boots & love them but I stay away from the brand UGGS. I can't support the killing of sheep

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like they are ugly and every freaking girl wears them! I think everyone should just be unique. But if you're comfortable in them, then why not wear them? Comfort is more important than looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're UGGly lololol

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • I own couple pairs that I wear when it's colder

0|0
    0|0
  • I love uggs. I have quite a few of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them because they are inhumane to make. I don't support any form of animal cruelty.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are comfy, but way over-priced.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes