Why do females get tats below their stomach don't they know they look trashy?

Tats are definitely trashy in society now I see no meaning to it. And people just get them to act trashy with them on. Now I'm not referring to everyone but to some people they make it look cheap honestly.

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you say "some people" so it's not all. And anyway, even if it was, so what, it's their body and their choice.
    Why do you care so much about what other females put on their body? Are you fuckin them and having to look at it while you're doggying them?

• also don't like my post feel free to leave piece of shit :) thankyou