Recommend me a perfume?

I don't know what I want, but I want some new perfumes.
I'll test any recommended ones, then buy the best 2 or 3.
Thanks

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfume that is great on one woman is horrible on another. For example, my ex wife was half East Indian. She found that a certain perfume was good on her, but typically good on East Indian women in general. But that same perfume on a white chick might not work at all. Even among white chicks or any one race for that matter, there can be differences between one woman and another. So it can not be recommended here online.

• True. My old perfume smelt different on me than it did on my friend when she tried it. When it was first put on it was the same but later on she started smelling different with it.
      I'm half black, half white and she's full white.
      Still, I'll try the ones recommended, and do what @Justacatlady suggested and get samples to wear for an hour or so and see what i like.

• Thanks! That does work. If you find you hate it, a little alcohol will take it off your skin so you don't have to smell it for long

Most Helpful Girl

• Versace Yellow Diamonds
    Marc Jacobs Daisy or Dot
    Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Eau de Parfum
    Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
    Jean Paul Gaultier Classique for Women

• Also, if you live by a Sephora, you should go there and get samples of each one of the ones you choose from suggestions. You never really know how a perfume will smell until you have worn it for more than 20 minutes and let it merge with your body chemistry.