Girls, Which celebrity is your fashion spirit animal?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is quite interesting because I wouldn't have said that any celebrity is spirit animal, well, unless I can choose human since we are animals but do you want me to be more specific?
    Like for example choosing a doctor, nurse, vet, actor, singer, dancer, artist, gardener, Youtuber, scientist, mathematician, zookeeper, detective, judge, athlete, chef, entrepreneur, lawyer or any other person that's famous?
    Since anyone and everyone can become famous they just need to enter the media at the right time at the right moment in order for them to succeed.
    If I were to say a celebrity that has influenced my sense of style then I'd say that it was influenced by a person that wore clothes and possibly made them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• no one but Native American's have spirit animals. and it's an intense process to find your spirit animal. stop making it into some quirky bullshit thing to say. this is sacred to us. I don't say "Beyoncé is my Jesus or God" because that would be disrespectful. tosali puepplo have no respect or humanity I swear 🙃

1|0
    2|0
  • Nobody in particular.
    Sometimes I feel the more modern looks like Kendall Jenner.
    Other times I feel older vibes like Pattie Boyd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ivanka Trump and Victoria Beckham for sure. I have that classy trendy style.

0|0
    2|0
  • Taylor swift

She's so girly but put together. I really want to raid her closet

1|0
    0|0
  • Melanie Trump

0|0
    3|0
  • Gwen Stefani

1|0
    0|0