Do you find a girl who dyes her hair different colors attractive?

I've had one of friends who also has their hair dye been called unattractive by guys who thought her pastel hair was too flashy. They thought she was purposely trying to gain attention from others so they labeled her a slut. My other friends who dye their hair also had comments about having flashing hair colors. What are your opinions on this? I'm curious to know since I also have dyed hair but never had anything like this happen to me. Frankly I find it ridiculous to begin with but that's just me. So does having a flashy hair color seem unattractive to you?

222

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much or too often is a red flag. "I'm not confident in how I look so I dump chemicals in my hair to look different every so often. I've met many many women and only a handful of them having a dying schedule and are confident in their appearance and aren't attention whores. However, dont blame this on guys. Its women who slut shame other women. Most guys are too busy trying to get a peek at the goods to give a shit about anything else. If you want to do it, do it and who cares about any other opinion. Don't do it too much though, its hard on your hair and you'll look like a chemo patient in your mid thirties.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• From what i've gathered: If you're confident enough to pull it off you're going to get more positive feedback than negative. Not saying your friend isn't, some guys are just rude. My guy friends all think colored hair is cool

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE