Do you find a girl who dyes her hair different colors attractive?

I've had one of friends who also has their hair dye been called unattractive by guys who thought her pastel hair was too flashy. They thought she was purposely trying to gain attention from others so they labeled her a slut. My other friends who dye their hair also had comments about having flashing hair colors. What are your opinions on this? I'm curious to know since I also have dyed hair but never had anything like this happen to me. Frankly I find it ridiculous to begin with but that's just me. So does having a flashy hair color seem unattractive to you?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much or too often is a red flag. "I'm not confident in how I look so I dump chemicals in my hair to look different every so often. I've met many many women and only a handful of them having a dying schedule and are confident in their appearance and aren't attention whores. However, dont blame this on guys. Its women who slut shame other women. Most guys are too busy trying to get a peek at the goods to give a shit about anything else. If you want to do it, do it and who cares about any other opinion. Don't do it too much though, its hard on your hair and you'll look like a chemo patient in your mid thirties.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• From what i've gathered: If you're confident enough to pull it off you're going to get more positive feedback than negative. Not saying your friend isn't, some guys are just rude. My guy friends all think colored hair is cool

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• It can be.

Like most things it can depend on the girl, skin tones, what she wears and so on. I've seen some great random colours like green or pink and depending on the person and how she wears it has a big impact. In the end though just do whatever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean if it looks good it looks good, but I like it when girls don't wear too much makeup and just do the simple things they don't need to dye their hair or get extensions or surgery. Just simple things like having clean hair, clean teeth, healthy in general. She doesn't need all this makeup or fancy stuff. If that is for her appeal that's fine but I would prefer she didn't have all this stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean the actual hair color won't make her face and body unattractive. It probably has more to do with their perception of her attitude or something which I can kind of understand. If I see a girl with dyed hair & tattoos or whatever I just assume that I won't be her type so I wouldn't bother

0|0
    0|0
  • If I already found her attractive before she changed hair colors then dying her hair probably won't change my attraction to her

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly! Like hair color doesn't change the way someone was before they dyed it.

• Yeah. I've been attracted to girls of pretty much all hair colors. The only way it might be a turn off is if it's the first time I see her and she has a hair color that isn't one a person would naturally have, I. E. pink. But if I was already attracted to her then she can dye her hair pink and I probably wouldn't change

• Hair is hair, hair is also a gift, but I don't mind if a woman dyes her hair weird colors. My wife's hair is green right now, and it looks great on her. Some hair colors though don't seem to work for all people.

1|0
    0|0
  • It always depends. Comparing pictures of other women, hair style, how it would look on you depending on how you dress and what you look like all come into play. So it looks good on some women and not on others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find that it really depends on the girl. but I wouldn't call them a slut just cause they dyed their hair. also it's fun to experiment with your look. not everyone is a winner but eh it's just a look. change it every now and then

1|0
    0|0
  • I know someone who dyes their hair silver.. she is drop dead gorgeous. Her personality is pretty laid back and isn't loud or an attention seeker so I think that helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually do it's interesting to me and it's a way a girl "expresses?" her self so I see nothing wrong with it

1|0
    0|0
  • It'd actually be kinda nice. If her hair color was always changing, I'd never get bored of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally like colored hair I think it's attractive and unique it's a different flare that makes a girl stand out of the crowd

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a fad. The girls are more into it than the guys. They like things more plain, normal, beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love crazy hairstyles on women. Especially if they're dyed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I dont understand why you just can't be happy with who you are but I dont hold it agaisnt people for wanting to change shit

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, nothing is optimal, because I'm attracted to girls who are always dying their hair into different colors, especially if they are all flashy colors, because they look sexy and different from other girls, but in the other hand, I also like girls to always keep their natural hair color. They are not so different for doing it, but they are supposed to have more important interests than dying their hair, so sometimes I can choose between these two groups of girls depending on my situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Negative

0|0
    1|0
  • no, other way around

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually do it's interesting to me and it's a way a girl "expresses?" her self so I see nothing wrong with it

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Sure I guess. Just do not use colorista because it sucks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes