Anyone here done modeling? and got successful in it?

tell me your country with your city, because im thinking to go abroad for trying modeling, as in my country i can't do modeling because of some reasons

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aha, fun and slightly embarrassing story: a photographer I was friends with did a lot of female portrait work and made money off of it and propositioned me to be a part of it as I was physically something he didn't have. He went on to then also proposition me to partake in a "bondage art" campaign where I'd be dressed up to hide my identity (if I chose) and I'd be put into... well, suggestive poses.

I didn't end up doing it but some of my friends thought I should have just for the experience lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • im pretty sure the money must be very good for that job.
      by the way where are you from? and are the chances of modeling where you live is good?

• Show All
    • thats exactly what i thought. so im not gonna go there again,.
      Thanks a lot for your help again.

Most Helpful Guy

• did it for a few months $500 for 15 mins shoot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I've modeled before (USA, in Dallas and Los Angeles). It was going well but modeling just wasn't my thing. It was fun when I was younger briefly but I've never been a girlie girl and I went after my real dream. Although, if you're trying to do modeling now... it's going to be a lot harder because of your age. Usually models start at a pretty young age and grow in the industry from there. It's much harder to find agents that take people in after their 20s.

0|1
    0|0
    • what was your real dream?

by the way do you know any web sites of Modeling agencies in USA, that i can apply online?

• Show All
    • Yes sir. That's my passion.

I gotta tell you, it was not easy nor pleasant but if you want it, you gotta go after it. Even if you have to make sacrifices.

• hmm, totally agree with you.

• You should come to Mumbai, Bhai!
    You can be next Fawad Khan, who knows? 😜

And no I haven't ever done modelling.

0|1
    0|0
    • hahahaha. Thanks :P

• Show All
    • Arre Fawad aya, Ali Zafar aya... Tum b aao...3 saal k baad aao... Tab Modi nahi hoga 🙈
      Ya abhi b a skte ho.. no probs tbh

• are you sure? because maine abbu se baat ki thi, abbu keh rahay thay ke mumbai he jao pehle, wahan pe easily ja sakte ho, train se, paise bhi zyada nhe lagenege.

• You should come to Germany, fashion is huge here and so many people become successful models here

0|1
    0|0
    • correct me if im wrong, but i think i need to learn german language for that, right?

• Show All
    • are you sure? because my brother and his wife already lives in germany.
      but what if the people who are working in that modeling agencies dont know german language? then i'll be fucked, lol

• You would be alright, as long as you have the looks, but you should be open to learn German.

• In America it's more likely to be successful in big cities such as NYC or LA.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep yep. I modeled in Canada and Japan

0|1
    0|0
    • did you got paid?
      and how far in that career you got?

• Show All
    • Good luck man, I better see you on the cover of vogue soon

• haha Thanks.

• most modeling here in the US doesn't pay shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • have you tried it before? and why they dont pay much?
      and even if they pay very little then how much? any guess?

• Show All
    • what cities are you looking at?

• honestly im looking for any city where i can make some money and have a career in it. it can be any city, as long as their language is English

• Nope 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I guess I'm not attractive enough

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe you are underestimating yourself. you should give it a try

• why! where ar u from?

0|1
    0|0
    • im from pakistan, karachi, there is too much corruption here

• i dont know how to explain this to you, but, here, if you need any job, then you must have some kind of reference, like, you must have someone who knows that someone of yours in the place where you are applying.

What Guys Said 1

• um nope. i'm not as handsome as my brother 😢😱😨😰

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes