Anyone here done modeling? and got successful in it?

tell me your country with your city, because im thinking to go abroad for trying modeling, as in my country i can't do modeling because of some reasons

102

Most Helpful Girl

• Aha, fun and slightly embarrassing story: a photographer I was friends with did a lot of female portrait work and made money off of it and propositioned me to be a part of it as I was physically something he didn't have. He went on to then also proposition me to partake in a "bondage art" campaign where I'd be dressed up to hide my identity (if I chose) and I'd be put into... well, suggestive poses.

I didn't end up doing it but some of my friends thought I should have just for the experience lol.

• im pretty sure the money must be very good for that job.
      by the way where are you from? and are the chances of modeling where you live is good?

• thats exactly what i thought. so im not gonna go there again,.
      Thanks a lot for your help again.

Most Helpful Guy

• did it for a few months $500 for 15 mins shoot