My styling? Yes or no, and why?

So I love to dress and combine styles, be different form others, I just care what I put on myself so is this style yes from you or no? Grey jesns, white shoes, white tshirt and checked (or how do you say) shirtMy styling? Yes or no, and why?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It's alright (I don't really like the shirt) but if it's what you like and feel good in then it's all good

Most Helpful Guy

• The shirt is too long, which makes it look awkward. Maybe tuck in? The pants don't go with the shirt because they don't have the same feel. one is light and fun and the other looks dark and rugged.