Why should women wear skirts and dresses?

I wear jeans everyday, because I think they're really fashionable and comfortable, the skinny one flatter my legs and they can be feminine too with the right outfit. But people always tell me that I should wear skirt and dresses.

I'm not going to change my wardrobe because of that, but I'd like to understand why women should wear skirts and dresses to be feminine?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Great, another "girls don't dress for guys" question, and yet here you are asking the question. lol

Look, wear whatever you want. If you don't want to wear skirts and dresses, then don't wear skirts and dresses. No one cares.

But don't try to tell us men what we should find attractive and feminine. Most men find skirts and dresses more feminine than jeans, and that's just a fact. Do with that information whatever the fuck you want.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never mentioned men or wanting to attract them in my question, but whatever

• Show All
    • I'm just saying that I don't understand why you were like "another girls don't dress for guys". As I already told you I never mentioned that in my question. Does that makes me feminist?

• Mmmm hmmmmm...

Most Helpful Girl

• No one should wear what other people say. I wear skirts and dresses, because they fit my style and look cute to me.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I dunno. It's not something that's required, but maybe for variety it'll be good. But you're right, jeans can be sexy, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • to show her figure to attract guys

0|1
    0|0
  • girls look sexier in skirt.. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys like them. We like too see legs.

0|0
    0|0
    • So we should dress to please guys?

• Show All
    • No, I don't judge on looks. Don't tell me I've got a lot to learn when you need to learn about not being shallow. If someone wants to be with me for example coz I'm pretty I cut them out of my life

• You're the one who needs to get your head out of your ass

• Because they looks good with it

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it if she wears shiny leggings and silky clothes to look feminine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you wear that?

• Show All
    • @Touchmehxx I would wear it at home if she will be dominant and make me be submissive to her. Why? Do you like it if a guy would wear that?

• No just why should she wear it if you wouldn't

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, I just like how they make me look and feel. I've always felt pretty comfortable and confident in them. They also give me a chance to show off my legs, what there are of them. I'm pretty short.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm with you, I only wear jeans, or leggings and yoga pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have to wear dresses and skirts to be feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear skirts and dresses for ME, not because someone else tells me I should.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tomboy, so I rarely wear dresses and skirts

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes