Why should women wear skirts and dresses?

I wear jeans everyday, because I think they're really fashionable and comfortable, the skinny one flatter my legs and they can be feminine too with the right outfit. But people always tell me that I should wear skirt and dresses.

I'm not going to change my wardrobe because of that, but I'd like to understand why women should wear skirts and dresses to be feminine?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Great, another "girls don't dress for guys" question, and yet here you are asking the question. lol

Look, wear whatever you want. If you don't want to wear skirts and dresses, then don't wear skirts and dresses. No one cares.

But don't try to tell us men what we should find attractive and feminine. Most men find skirts and dresses more feminine than jeans, and that's just a fact. Do with that information whatever the fuck you want.

• I never mentioned men or wanting to attract them in my question, but whatever

• I'm just saying that I don't understand why you were like "another girls don't dress for guys". As I already told you I never mentioned that in my question. Does that makes me feminist?

• Mmmm hmmmmm...

Most Helpful Girl

• No one should wear what other people say. I wear skirts and dresses, because they fit my style and look cute to me.