How to get good skin?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• wash your face everyday, eat healthily that does me

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would seriously recommend organic face wash bar soaps from Whole Foods
    They usually have this little set up w organic soap bars and they are sooo good they make ur face super soft
    Also I've been using this gycolic and rose water thing not sure if it's a toner?
    But anyway bought it from Walmart super cheap and makes my skin SO plump
    But the product came in a bottle not spray bottle so I got an old setting spray bottle and put both the gycolic rose water product and apple cider vinegar because that realllly helps w my pores and breakouts

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Semen works wonders on skin even anti aging. Just search it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Try using organic products. I was my face twice a day with organic soap. At day time i only use sunscreen and at night i use potato juice. My face cleared up like a motherfucker. Also drink lots of water and try eating as healthy as possible :)

1|0
    0|0
  • drink loads of water all day and start your day with long infused water along with eating healthy

2|0
    0|0
  • find a new born baby or a month old baby and put the baby's pee on your face.. I know I know it sounds disgusting as fuck but trust your face will glow and clear up better than ever 👌💯

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop drinking all the carbonated and sugary drinks. You need to also exercise and just wash your face and before you sleep take off all your make-up

0|0
    0|0
  • You can take zinc supplements and have a good sleeping pattern

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes