Ladies: what's your skincare routine?

Want my skin to stay clean and moisturized. What products and steps do you use?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not a lady but i think my face is pretty clear, so i would suggest takeing warm showers, and reducing sugar intake, because that can cause acne n stuff. Also i use coconut oil in my hair but it runs into my face so.. that might help I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Neutrogena acne wash and a knock off clarisonic, then a 2 times a week i exfoliate with a black sugar and charcoal mask, i use vitamin e + argan oil and a caudalie serum and moisturizing sorbet thing. Sometimes i'll use a sheet mask. i also like to run coconut oil through my lashes to promote growth.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Face mask 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I wash my face with whatever I have at hand (currently it's Clarins one step cleanser). Then because I have a million samples of different creams I moisturize, and whenever I'm not too lazy I try to do a face mask. I find it helps my skin not over-produce oil. The best thing that's helped my skin has been eating right.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wash my face with a cleanser (pixie glow mud cleanser)
    (I'll exfoliate 2 times a week)
    Then I'll apply a toner (rose water toner - from a turkish brand)
    Then a moisturizer

Once every 2 weeks a face mask (or once a week if my skin isn't that good): Take 1/4 cup of Turkish coffee grounds, and mix w/ 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon cardamom, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon cloves and a squeeze of honey.

If I have one pimple I want to get rid of I put tea tree oil on it

2|0
    0|0
    • for the mask to a test patch on your arm to see if it won't irritate your skin

• i got this thing and it's a light mask and you put it on your face once a day everyday and it truly does help

1|0
    0|0
  • i use peter thomas roth everything

0|0
    0|0
  • read my my take :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not really do anything on my skin apart from using a bit of body oil when I go out. I never get tanned though :/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes