If I keep dying my dark brown hair platinum blonde, will I eventually get blonde?

I don't want to bleach it so if I dye it every few weeks a platinum blonde will I get it?

its orange now...

52

Most Helpful Guy

• no, it will keep coming in brown until it starts coming gray due to aging.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It may eventually, but it will take a long time since volumers contain bleach as well. What volume do you use? Please, do not use 20 volume because that shit never works. It will keep being orange or brighter orange. Invest in a purple shampoo and start using toners to neutralize the brassiness.
    Also, use 12/1 by wella with a 30 or 40 volumer on your orange hair ONCE, it's the best dye to achieve that shit. If it won't come out right, use purple shampoo (I recommend either Touch of Silver or L'oreal Silver) or use T-14 or T-18 toner along with a 050 toner (half of it). Damn, I should become a hairdresser specialized in dyeing. I definitely chose the wrong profession.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • volumer*

• If you use the last toners I recommended along with volumer 30, it will look sort of silvery -at least that's what it happened to me-