Do you have solution for dark circles?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the reason causing it really. If its lack of sleep/tiredness fix that. If its genetics thats different. You can treat it with gels etc.. or the natural way i think cucumbers and stuff

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• None of the shit I have tried have worked. I have used so far: frozen cucumbers, icy spoon, tea bags, good night sleep... none have worked so far. If you find the magic recipe, let me know.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• sleep properly for at least 7 hours a day. and do eat vegetables more. so that blood will increase and dark circles will be less. wash your face after every 2 hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's gotta be a kind of makeup for that somewhere but if nothing i dont think those are usually very noticeable either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • White paint. A spotlight. Leave, and join a white circle..

0|0
    0|0
  • a really bright light? 😝 no I got nothing sry.😞

0|0
    0|0
  • Go sit under a tree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink more, less cafeine

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep sooner?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cute 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • get a nice eraser or correction fluid will work.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• sleep more
    drink more water
    do an under eye coffee mask (look it up) - takes some time to see results

1|0
    0|0
  • The only fool proof trick to lessen them is to sleep or cover them up. Otherwise you can use caffeine enriched creams and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • There should be a bunch of hacks and DIY's on Pinterest you can try. They literally have so many helpful tips on everything, I'm obsessed with that sight

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep better, don't drink caffeine, stay hydrated, use concealer (and maybe color corrector) if those don't fix it

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!! Apply an orangish colour into your skin and then a very high coverage concealer

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard if you put cold tea bags on your eyes it could help

0|0
    0|0
  • Use concealer

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep early the very least :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes