What will happen if I choose this?

I have black hair, right? You know the loreal wild ombre kit? What will my hair look like if use the very lightest one (the one for blondes, the third pic)? Will my hair look as light as on the picture?

What will happen if i choose this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it will look good

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No your hair will not. In fact, it likely will not lift your color at all. You will need a very strong peroxide job to make black hair go that light and box dyes dont do that. Your hair will at best look like the first pic on the far left. Remember already blonde hair will lift much easier and go more blonde far easier than black hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • So even though my hair didn't lighten much, is it still damaged because i put the dye on it?

What can i do to get an ombre then? Without going to the salon? Like an at home hair dye box thing?

• No box dye will lift your hair enough to go blonde. Black to blonde is one of the most difficult things to do. Any box dye will damage the hair and you will likely be able to lift to a orange brown color but it will not go the light blonde color unless you get hardcore bleach and use it several times and you will end up with severely damaged hair if you do it at home.

Most salones advise getting highlights over a period of time to eventually end up with blonde hair but this took me around a year of highlights to go from dyed brown hair to blonde hair.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• It will most probably just make your hair yellow. (Assuming you never dyed your hair before - if you have, it will come out orange at best...)

0|0
    0|0
  • If u want to go hombre ur best bet it to go to a hairdresser! It will not look like that! If u don't do it right it won't fade like that it will be streaky and like shelves of color! Leave it to a professional

0|0
    0|0
  • I used the first one and it made my hair cone out orange copper, I had to use touch of silver purple shampoo to get it to go similar to the box but I wasn't happy with the results and I have very dark brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Please, don't. You will ruin your hair. Go to a hair-stylist instead

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes