What are your thoughts about tattoos?

guys do you think girls who have a few tattoos are attractive? I know most girls find guys with tattoos hot, right?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it'll always depend on the location and whether the person themselves can pull off that look they desire with their tattoos. Like say it's a facial tattoo, instant turn-off for most. Whereas a sleeve can look nice but it's not suited to look great on everyone. Then there's ones that are almost universally found nice like a wrist or back.
    My personal thought is that they're unnecessary but don't always make someone less appealing, most of the time I find it's a nice or simply interesting thing to look at on someone, whether it's because it looks really good or if there's a sentimental story behind it or whatever.

Most Helpful Girl