What are your thoughts about tattoos?

guys do you think girls who have a few tattoos are attractive? I know most girls find guys with tattoos hot, right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it'll always depend on the location and whether the person themselves can pull off that look they desire with their tattoos. Like say it's a facial tattoo, instant turn-off for most. Whereas a sleeve can look nice but it's not suited to look great on everyone. Then there's ones that are almost universally found nice like a wrist or back.
    My personal thought is that they're unnecessary but don't always make someone less appealing, most of the time I find it's a nice or simply interesting thing to look at on someone, whether it's because it looks really good or if there's a sentimental story behind it or whatever.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• it depends on what tattoo she has and where it is. but. use tattoos are fine with me. I have two at the moment and am currently saving to get another. which will be on my back. and the fourth I want will be of a wolf pack on my chest

0|0
    0|0
  • When I see them, I think that person isn’t too smart, has some hate bottled up, and is basically low class.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo honesly. there is a significant difference between respectable tattoos that have significance or are at least pleasing to look at, and others are just trashy and look like you got them just for the sake of getting them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Dont like them. I hooe my future partner doesn't either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos on anyone, but especially on women. It's like graffiti on a beautiful painting. A turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't afford a car, so, I go by bus, I sat down, this guy sits on the seat in front of me, has a 6 inch swastika tattooed on the back of his knobely shaven head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Henna is nice tattoo is not comparitively... i dont like tattoo at all... i like mehendi so much and it smell tooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tats can look sexy if they are on the right girl. But NO tramp stamps, neck or face tattoos. Theu look bad on everyone!

0|0
    0|0
  • babe I have tattoo on my cock name of my girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not really like Tatoos at all. :-/ Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be really nice at times

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the place and body type of girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that as you grow older, they start to look gross