When I hear someone say the female body is a work of art and male body is ugly this is what comes to my mind?

It pisses me of to no point when i hear these words.
As a straight woman, i think men are way more better looking than woman.
Now obviously i'm talking about men in peak conditions and not your average fat blokes.
But still.
Guys who think that men are ugly have an inferiority complex.When I hear someone say the female body is a work of art and male body is ugly this is what comes to my mind?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• No body is a work of art, all it can be at its peak is a product of hard work. And even so, time won't have mercy on it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are shit compared. Most women are attractive. Attractive guys are rare plus femininity is just attractive, long lashes, nice hair, curves, soft skin and just beauty

• Femininity is attractive to you because you're a lesbian
      i'm straight and masculinity is incredibly sexy to me.

• I'm not but, close enough. Femininity is attractive like fluffy animals are cute, everyone with eyes knows it