When I hear someone say the female body is a work of art and male body is ugly this is what comes to my mind?

It pisses me of to no point when i hear these words.
As a straight woman, i think men are way more better looking than woman.
Now obviously i'm talking about men in peak conditions and not your average fat blokes.
But still.
Guys who think that men are ugly have an inferiority complex.When I hear someone say the female body is a work of art and male body is ugly this is what comes to my mind?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No body is a work of art, all it can be at its peak is a product of hard work. And even so, time won't have mercy on it :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are shit compared. Most women are attractive. Attractive guys are rare plus femininity is just attractive, long lashes, nice hair, curves, soft skin and just beauty

0|1
    1|0
    • Femininity is attractive to you because you're a lesbian
      i'm straight and masculinity is incredibly sexy to me.

• I'm not but, close enough. Femininity is attractive like fluffy animals are cute, everyone with eyes knows it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• A straight man will always find women more beautiful and a straight woman will find men more beautiful. It is that simple. Women don't need peak conditions to look good though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• EXACTLY. A man's physique is way more attractive once it's in shape. They have more structure in their bodies than females do. Not to talk about symmetry and angular corners.
    It's a masterpiece.

4|0
    0|0
  • I also find men more attractive than women, but I suppose that's part of being straight.

3|0
    0|0
  • Who is the guy in the picture?

0|0
    0|0
    • Brazillian male model Francisco Lachowski

He has two sons would you believe?

• Show All
    • You should look up his instagram, he looks older with the scruffy beard and all.

• Eye-candy for sure. I followed him

• hahaha good example

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes