How can I fix my eyebrows?

How can I fix my eyebrows?????

so about last year I got my eyebrows done for the first time because they were very bushy. I had hair on the top and on the bottom if you know what I mean. So I went back to get them done again a few months ago and they removed some more of the bottom hairs that were out of place. And then there was this clump of hair that sticks down (as u can see.) it didn't really bother me at first but now I hate it. I want my eyebrows to not have those hairs droop down and look really out of place. I looked back at old pictures and I saw that I did have that clump of hair droop down before but the bottom hairs were kind of blending it in. I tried using eyebrow gel and filling them in but I am not a fan of makeup. How can I fix them without using makeup or getting them fixed by a professional?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no one wil notice.
    speacially guys they dont notice every detail only if its too clear

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• you can just trim and pluck instead of waxing, that way you can control how much to take off but try not to go overboard.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• microblading or filling them in are your only options

0|0
    0|0
  • Use and eyebrow serum at first

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes