BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?

I know they don't suit all girls, but what do you think about this haircut?
BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?

• They look Hot!
    Vote A
  • They look terrible.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• do i like blunt bangs umm YES YES YES. there is nothing sexier then a women with blunt bangs i would kill for a girl with blunt bangs they are so fucking sexy and make any girl look hot

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks really good and I'm contemplating getting mine cut again in 2 weeks :/ I had one last year and loved it. But then it grew out quickly and I got too lazy and was on a student budget back then so didn't go back to the salon in time for a trim :P

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Hate them. Can't stand them. Huge turn off no matter hot the girl may be (look at Lady GaGa or Jessie J before and after they had these stupid styles).

It's one step away from this:

i.pinimg.com/.../...aircuts-girls-with-glasses.jpg

0|0
    1|0
  • To me it looked stupid.
    Until I saw this one girl on the train yesterday looking so damn good with it.
    She suited it very well.
    In these pics it only suits the first and second girl... Others not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't I answer this yesterday?

Google Rebecca De Mornay and you will understand that bangs are the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely like them. Especially if a woman has a large forehead like Tyra Banks.

1|0
    0|0
  • That hair cut makes a girl look hot for sure i like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 34

• i think they're cute as long as its suits your facial features/face shape

1|0
    0|0
  • They only look good on a certain face... and they don't look good on most faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I'm not a fan of them. And I don't like them on myself. It definitely is cute on others and suits them though! I like see through bangs. Ones that aren't as thick and seem to be lighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE blunt bangs! :D I have rocked them many times and have been told they look good! I think they can definitely change the look of someone. But I also think you have to be ready to fully commit to bangs. They take a long time to grow out!

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't look too nice in round fat faces because they make you look fatter... but if the face is not too fat or not too round it looks super cute! Long thin faces look the best for this do because they look less skinny and less long which gives a perfect portion 👌🏻!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes