BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?

I know they don't suit all girls, but what do you think about this haircut?
BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?BLUNT BANGS: What's your thoughts?
  • They look Hot!
  • They look terrible.

3540

Most Helpful Guy

• do i like blunt bangs umm YES YES YES. there is nothing sexier then a women with blunt bangs i would kill for a girl with blunt bangs they are so fucking sexy and make any girl look hot

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks really good and I'm contemplating getting mine cut again in 2 weeks :/ I had one last year and loved it. But then it grew out quickly and I got too lazy and was on a student budget back then so didn't go back to the salon in time for a trim :P