Are chubby girls sexy?

I think these girls are really hot. I am a fit guy with a six pack. What do you think?
Don't delete this question, this is not a troll post and these girls are not nude, so this is appropriate.

Are chubby girls sexy?

Are chubby girls sexy?
Are chubby girls sexy?Are chubby girls sexy?
Are chubby girls sexy?

Are chubby girls sexy?
  • Very hot.
  • Hot.
  • Average.
    Vote C
  • Ugly.
    Vote D
  • Very ugly.
    Vote E
In fact, I like it when a girl is too fat to move. I know this is not normal, but I believe you can be both fat and healthy in the 21th century.

1613

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is your definition of chubby than I might be considered skinny. But my response is they're all beautiful. You didn't have to add in so many pictures though, we got the point. If you think they're hot, then they are. In your perspective. For me, I don't know. Personally I wouldn't go for one. I wouldn't go for a guy with a six pack either.

• "I wouldn't go for a guy with a six pack either." - all the girls say this and end up liking a hot guy with a six pack.

• I mean not really, but if you think that than alright. Are you implying that a lot of girls like you straight up because you have a six pack?

Sure, I'd like a guy who has a somewhat toned stomach etc. But in all honestly, I wouldn't care because it's the personality and face that I find matters more.

• If a guy doesn't have a six pack, that means his body fat percentage is high and his face is fat. Fat faces on guys are ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• that's not chubby that's obese there is a difference

• Why do you shame chubby girls for their weight?

• chubby is a thick girl obese is the fat all over the place