Are chubby girls sexy?

I think these girls are really hot. I am a fit guy with a six pack. What do you think?
Don't delete this question, this is not a troll post and these girls are not nude, so this is appropriate.

Are chubby girls sexy?

Are chubby girls sexy?
Are chubby girls sexy?Are chubby girls sexy?
Are chubby girls sexy?

Are chubby girls sexy?
  • Very hot.
    Vote A
  • Hot.
    Vote B
  • Average.
    Vote C
  • Ugly.
    Vote D
  • Very ugly.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
In fact, I like it when a girl is too fat to move. I know this is not normal, but I believe you can be both fat and healthy in the 21th century.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is your definition of chubby than I might be considered skinny. But my response is they're all beautiful. You didn't have to add in so many pictures though, we got the point. If you think they're hot, then they are. In your perspective. For me, I don't know. Personally I wouldn't go for one. I wouldn't go for a guy with a six pack either.

1|0
    0|0
    • "I wouldn't go for a guy with a six pack either." - all the girls say this and end up liking a hot guy with a six pack.

• I mean not really, but if you think that than alright. Are you implying that a lot of girls like you straight up because you have a six pack?

Sure, I'd like a guy who has a somewhat toned stomach etc. But in all honestly, I wouldn't care because it's the personality and face that I find matters more.

• If a guy doesn't have a six pack, that means his body fat percentage is high and his face is fat. Fat faces on guys are ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• that's not chubby that's obese there is a difference

0|2
    0|0
    • Why do you shame chubby girls for their weight?

• chubby is a thick girl obese is the fat all over the place

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I said very ugly but I mean they can still be beautiful it's just I'm not into it and if your as fat as the photos you don't look like you take care of yourself which is so not attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • if you call this chubby I want to see what you think is obese

0|3
    0|0
  • I think chubby girls can be attractive just for me personally not this chubby.

1|1
    0|0
  • As long as they are healthy. Unfortunately I don't think that "too fat to move" is healthy. I'm fat and those girls make me look tiny!

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll.

1|1
    0|0
    • You don't believe there are guys into this? This is what people call fat shaming.

• This is not "chubby", this is "obese" .

1|4
    0|0
  • not my type

0|1
    0|0
  • This isn't chubby. It's called "obesity"

0|1
    0|0
    • If this is obesity, then obesity is hot.

• these are not just chubby

0|3
    0|0
  • I can't be like that. I have an active lifestyle.

0|1
    0|1
  • What is this.."Free Willy" ?

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say i'm chubby, this isn't :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I find this incredibly hot and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • All women and men are beautiful in there own way! But this weight is not healthy and can seriously affect their health, it's not fat shaming it's the truth!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big girl but not that big! some people like them like that. but I thank God I have not become that big

0|1
    0|0
    • Why not?

• I just can't see my self like that.

What Guys Said 12

• By my definition this is morbidly obese, not chubby or a little bit fat. This is not my cup of tea and I prefer a slim or fit person in dating. Whatever floats your boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not for me, but if it works for you, more power to you!

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's chubby then holy fuck, what's obese?

1|5
    0|0
    • Stop fat shaming.

• Show All
    • @Halotestin You are an overcompensating loser.

• That's actually not the correct spelling of "huge and joocy as fuck"

• Bro how can someone be healthy who can not move lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't encourage undhealthy life choices. But acctually like chubby girls are ok. But these are borderline being dead.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have u ever had a burger that has meat comming out the side, thats what this shit is.

• No id personally find it amusing to set these people on fire dead ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hot.

0|1
    0|1
  • No, landwhales are not sexually attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would smash.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby is good , but that is obese, not chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • These women are not chubby at all. They considered as big fat woman

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes