Girls, If you're one of these girls that's had this, at that moment, which?

If you're a female under mid 20's who's 1 of these fitted black leggings wearers who keeps a solid bitch face on guys you're sure are players that try to run game on you by ignoring it and not looking down so their jaw won't drop and you won't notice, when youve had guys try that on you and can't, they look down, what reaction do you most want to see from him?
  • Im not 1 of these girls/I am, but haven't had any try it on me
  • Im 1 of em and have. None. I want him to be able to ignore it. I feel bad when he can't
  • Im 1 of em and have. His jaw drop😮😮 once his eyes look right at my booty and legs in em
    Vote C
  • Im 1 of em and have. A mad face when he looks up after going😮😮at my booty and legs in em
    Vote D
  • Im 1 of em and have. After his jaw drop😮😮looking down at my booty and legs in em, I want to see him try to break through my poker face and cringe when he can't
    Vote E
  • Im 1 of em and have. I want to see him look away in frustration when he looks down😮😮at my booty and legs both in em, hating his inability to ignore it
    Vote F
  • Im 1 of em and have. I want to see a cocky smirk on his face trying to break through my poker face
    Vote G

1