Teeth Whitening Options?

I have tried teeth whitening strips before, but they made my teeth sting, so clearly I cannot use those again. What other teeth whitening options are there?Teeth Whitening Options??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The best one would be going to a dentist and getting it done professionally, shouldn't cost that much.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Use natural baking soda and stay away from teeth staining foods and drinks. The more you keep using those items the less likely you will get it white enough the way you want it to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• use crest white strips and brush 2x daily with arm&hammer baking soda tooth paste. that's what my girlfriend does and she has literally the whitest teeth I've ever seen

0|0
    0|0
  • Charcoal toothpaste does the trick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most dentists have a procedure. Takes an hour

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The best options are whitestrips if your teeth are mostly straight. They can be difficult to keep in place if your teeth are not straight, you have small teeth, and/or you salivate a lot. I had a problem with whitestrips and finally went for a whitening toothpaste, in particular Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste. Found about it from this resource that compares several options here

1|0
    0|0
  • Just brush them regularly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes