I HATE MY BIG LIPS?

Whenever Winter comes, my lips are ALWAYS CHAPPED 24/7! No matter how many layers of chapstick I put on, nothing works. Plus, I feel like if I were to be kissing someone it would be a HUGE turn off cause of how big my lips are!

210

Most Helpful Guy

• When you kiss someone, give thwm a little nibble on their lip, hopefully he'll (or she, whatever) will reciprocate, and that my friend, is when you will appreciate your larger lips. Trust me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Use a new toothbrush and rub your lips with it in a circular motion for 30 seconds then wash your lips. It helps remove dead skin off of them. Then apply lipbalm after.

It always works for me