Is there a beautiful woman on this earth?

I haven't seen one single woman i find really pretty. Especially without makeup. Damn i'd make a terrible lesbian. lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful people exists, but it's subjective what people finds beautiful. Some people are more picky than others too.

In the celeb world I finds these women beautiful looking:
    - Alicia Keys
    - Nathalie Emmanuel
    - Caitrione Balfe
    - Emilia Clarke
    - Kate Beckinsale
    - Carice Van Houten
    - Kerry Washington
    - Gugu Mbatha-Raw

So for me it exists beautiful looking women and both from the celebrity world and that I've seen in real life. I've also a list of men I finds handsome too. It exists, but are just rare.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • almost all these celebrities you mentioned are tranny looking. and have some weird features.

• Show All
    • Grace Kelly, Heidi Lamar, Briggite Bardot werent bad looking. but are all old times actresses.

• Then it exists pretty women for you then. : ) Which male celeb do you think is handsome?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is plenty of beautiful women inside and outside.
    What do you think about yourself if you can't see beauty in other people?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • im not beautiful either of course

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If you are straight, then welcome to my views on guys. I cannot understand how women can find us attractive let alone gay/bi guys.

Women may doll themselves up with make up, but women are sexy creatures. Without makeup women still look really attractive generally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there are beautiful women on this heavenly Earth. There also beautiful women with makeup and without makeup. Just you should change your vision. I am sure you would find them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think most are in east Asia. I've seen some. i dont feel attraction to white or black women so i can't speak on those here XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my mother is most beautiful women on this planet.. No one can match her 😊😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, none? Maybe you need to move! There everywhere here.

0|1
    0|0
  • All women are beautiful

1|0
    1|1
  • Yes.. I have one.. To whom I love.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a beautiful woman?

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem is that women have no idea what is really beautiful in another woman. They think they do, but they don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's many men who finds Emilia Clarke, Emma Watson, Kate Beckinsale and Adriana Lima beautiful. But there's also many women who thinks the same without being lesbians. So men and women can find the same people beautiful, so I thinks they knows what they finds nice looking.

• Show All
    • They can't decide what men find beautiful. But if a woman is lesbian she knows what attracts her and if she can see, she have an opinion on who she finds beautiful.

• @curiousnorway Sure they can have opinions, but they don't matter to men.

• Nope. Only men are sexy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No. It doesn't make you a terrible lesbian. It makes you a terribly sad individual that you're unable to see beauty. I feel bad for you :(

1|0
    1|1
    • just a realist. and i said i'd make a terrible lesbian. learn to read.

• You may not know what the word pretty means then. There are millions of all shapes and sizes. As for being a terrible lesbian, You do know there's a difference between appreciating beauty and being sexuallly attracted to someone right?

1|1
    0|0
  • are you serious? i'm 100% straight, but i see most girls are pretty. Model looking is rare but they exist.

0|1
    1|0
  • There are many beautiful women and men in this world.

0|1
    0|0
  • you'll find your beautiful partner.. don't worry :D

0|0
    1|0
  • I Adriana lima

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah there's lots of beautiful women

0|0
    1|0
  • U haven't met me yet 💜💜😊

0|0
    0|0
    • chances are you are probably ugly but overconfident cause you got some thirsty guy attention.

• Show All
    • What are you talking about? Her body is perfect. And im pretty sure she was joking. This perfect person you are looking for probably doesn't exist. Im sorry to tell you this but we are all human and we all have some type of flaw.

• @JazzHands exactly what i'm saying there is noone pretty. or better noone beautiful. and most women are assymetrical and have manly faces. which on men is good, but on women i find it gross.

• all girls are beautiful to someone

0|1
    0|1
  • I have seen a lot of beautiful and pretty people

0|0
    0|0
  • humm... yes, there are plenty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes