How much is too much of a hypebeast?

Some people call me a hypebeast because I like Yeezys and Louis Vuitton and Gucci etc but am I too much of a hypebeast?
And no I'm trying to flash money at all I'm just asking if I should stop or not because I like the brands but I don't like spending money so... yeahHow much is too much of a hypebeast?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• dress however u like doesn't really matter what others think
    it's such a turn off when guys dress like this tho like all designer I have no idea why like the belts are just ugly in my opinion and the yeezy shoes are just a turn off for some reason like they look nice but I'd rather like a guy in nikes or something
    When a guy wears all this "designer" (Versace, Gucci, fenty) it just makes me think of like a feminine guy
    I like guys in like pacsun, Nike adidas clothes
    but that's just my 2 cents

• I don't always where designer brands all together. I usually where them in special occasions like birthdays or any other anniversary. I tend to dress ripped jeans and long shirts mostly all the time and I almost never wear my Yeezys (they are fake just so that you know) but I usually wear Jordan's or nikes or adidas

• Wear*

Most Helpful Guy

• just go for it!!! and you can always mix some more expensive pieces with cheaper bits nobody will really know they'll focus on the logos and branded clothes