How much is too much of a hypebeast?

Some people call me a hypebeast because I like Yeezys and Louis Vuitton and Gucci etc but am I too much of a hypebeast?
And no I'm trying to flash money at all I'm just asking if I should stop or not because I like the brands but I don't like spending money so... yeahHow much is too much of a hypebeast?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• dress however u like doesn't really matter what others think
    it's such a turn off when guys dress like this tho like all designer I have no idea why like the belts are just ugly in my opinion and the yeezy shoes are just a turn off for some reason like they look nice but I'd rather like a guy in nikes or something
    When a guy wears all this "designer" (Versace, Gucci, fenty) it just makes me think of like a feminine guy
    I like guys in like pacsun, Nike adidas clothes
    but that's just my 2 cents

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't always where designer brands all together. I usually where them in special occasions like birthdays or any other anniversary. I tend to dress ripped jeans and long shirts mostly all the time and I almost never wear my Yeezys (they are fake just so that you know) but I usually wear Jordan's or nikes or adidas

• Wear*

Most Helpful Guy

• just go for it!!! and you can always mix some more expensive pieces with cheaper bits nobody will really know they'll focus on the logos and branded clothes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• that's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • People are jealous probably. Wear you gucci with pride =)

0|0
    0|1
    • Thanks man

• Show All
    • U know nothing about me at all, it's sad you think you have that power after I made a few comments. A Bit creepy really. There is no possible way we could have a decent conversation because you are delusional. I know exactly how it works, you work hard pay taxes, that's life get over it. Evil exists in the prison and establishment's, luckily there is more good than bad. Last comment cos I cba to read nonsense

• lol that was such a nitpicky comment
      She didn't say anything wrong you literally way overthought that and started a problem over nothing

• I like brands too and I don't like to by anything other than brands so my friends tell me I'm spoiled but I don't really care I do what I like to do and what makes my happy 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂 well i mean its your money you can choose what you do with it and when u like the brands i don't see the problem why couldn't you buy them its your choice as i said

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop caring about them you don't know what they're hiding

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your money, do whatever you want with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes