Why are sundresses such a big deal?

I have this particular dress that I wore to brunch last week, https://slimages.macysassets.com/is/image/MCY/products/3/optimized/8038954_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&hei=434&$filterlrg$ after a night of partying--I was just really tired and didn't feel bothered with picking out an outfit so I wore my "pregnancy dress" (I feel that it looks like something for pregnant ladies lol) with oversized sunglasses and gladiator sandals. I did like the pastel color on me, as I'm dark skinned and the color was nice (I got the peach one).

I've noticed that I get more attention from guys when wearing it--I wore black bike shorts underneath, a cotton bra and I'm basically flat-chested... and it happens whenever I wear the dress, guys are nicer to me, look at me more.. and I heard that guys like dresses but what's the big deal?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you look awesome in the dress, plus it looks kind of low-cut in the pic. Don't question it, just wear it :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE