What type of panties to guys find attractive?

As silly as this question sounds, my boyfriend has a thing for underwear and I'm wanting to know which ones typically turn guys on.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that it should be about what best flatters your shape, when you're going for elegance or sexiness rather than just practicality. In general I like things like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...s-feathers.jpg

Doesn't have to be lace, I just mean that kind of cut.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend prefers bikini or gstrings, and anything lacy or satiny :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• every straight boy has a thing for panties love๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
    i turns us on a lot.
    There's no specific type for us.
    Anything that my girlfriend wears is enough for me. Ohhh... i get so fucking turned on after smelling it.(i dont wanna sound weird or anything, but it's the truth๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

1|0
    0|1
  • I am a panty fanatic! I love all kinda of styles and materials. Sometimes I prefer thongs or g-strings, other times cheeky, lacy, but not granny panties. I love to see pant lines and also see how wet my wife makes hers. Message me ifnyku want any other details or more specifics. I will be glad to send you some pics of my favorites if you'dlike.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you want to go for. Are you trying to do something special like a strip tease, role playing, theme night, etc? Different situations require different panties.

If your looking for a general answer. Less is more, and nothing is a major turn on as well.

If you do not mind a suggestion, where whatever underwear you decide for some time. Make sure to get wet while wearing them so that it can be smelled from them at least a little. Take them off and go commando on a date, but don't tell him until the middle of your date. Tell him that you want him to feel your panties (you aren't wearing any but just let him feel that don't say anything), and then hand him the warn panties to feel and enjoy. I am confident it will drive him crazy, and he will be putty in your hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs and g-strings. also see-thru bikini or see-thru cheeky underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate things... they're gross. French cut or boy shorts are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing special (I love those with nah how you call them? with the holes? forget about it)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs, G Gtrings, Boy Shorts

Lace ones are always amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • Grannie... lol.. kidding I like the lace ones actually depends on the female.

0|0
    0|0
  • comfortable underwear is the best underwear!

1|0
    0|1
  • no panties. commando๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between granny and thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheekies are my fav

0|0
    0|0
  • No underwear