Painless hair removal methods? treatment for red, itchy vagina?

I don't really remove hair from my arms or legs but recently (a couple of days ago in fact) I shaved down there and I've noticed I've got red bumps, prickly skin here and there, prickly hair and almost INTOLERABLE pain when I touch it. I've decided that I'll just trim it for now and maybe get laser hair removal done when I'm older because I don't want to have a jungle vagina for my future man. I'm sure he won like it. but as of now what can I do? body hair is one of my biggest insecurities and I have a lot of it. I hate waxing, shaving is obviously not on the list anymore and threading / epilating? NO. what can I do to treat my vag and what is an effective, quick way to remove hair mostly down there? thanks.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair removal cream specifically designed for the pubic region. Quick and clean with no risk of ingrowing. Just make sure it doesn't contain anything you're allergic too, and test it on a small spot to see how your skin reacts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you can use hair removal cream, it smells weird but it works and the hair doesn't grow back all prickly, but yeah I think if you put some moisturiser on it will help stop the irritation