Guys, do you pass on girls who don't wear makeup?

Can you really find a near average looking girl who is completely bare faced attractive at first sight? Or do they need makeup that makes them look 8-10 to become attractive to you?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• They need to be attractive with no make-up. I don't know why you compartmentalized women to "average, no make-up", and "good-looking, make-up". Although rare, some w/o men do have natural beauty. They're rare, though, which makes finding them even more challenging and worthwhile.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • women*

• Ah what I meant was without makeup she just looks like a normal girl, but the moment she puts full makeup on she looks completely different and amazing

• Oh, yeah, not a fan of these girls whatsoever. I'm not a fan of makeup in general. At least the way girls use it, nowadays.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't think makeup can take you to being an 8-10 unless you looked like actual trash beforehand or you're a magician.

Just take care of your appearance and make some effort in it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE