Guys, do you pass on girls who don't wear makeup?

Can you really find a near average looking girl who is completely bare faced attractive at first sight? Or do they need makeup that makes them look 8-10 to become attractive to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They need to be attractive with no make-up. I don't know why you compartmentalized women to "average, no make-up", and "good-looking, make-up". Although rare, some w/o men do have natural beauty. They're rare, though, which makes finding them even more challenging and worthwhile.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • women*

• Ah what I meant was without makeup she just looks like a normal girl, but the moment she puts full makeup on she looks completely different and amazing

• Oh, yeah, not a fan of these girls whatsoever. I'm not a fan of makeup in general. At least the way girls use it, nowadays.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't think makeup can take you to being an 8-10 unless you looked like actual trash beforehand or you're a magician.

Just take care of your appearance and make some effort in it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Nope. But I do pass girls who put on so much make up that they turn out looking like a clown.

As there is making yourself look better and making your self look like a make up factory exploded on your face.

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who usually prefers a more light or natural look, it really doesn't bother if they use very little or no make-up.

That said, I can appreciate the at and work that goes into a good make-up, but yeah, I'm more of "less is more" kinda guy in that regard I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup has its advantages sometimes, but personally I prefer natural beauty so, finding a girl attractive has nothing to do with makeup. To be honest, I would be more impressed if the girl didn't wear any makeup and made my heart race. Because when I find someone with makeup attractive, I always try to imagine how that person would look without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls who don't wear make up! I prefer women with little to no make up and find it more attractive since it makes me feel like their more confident and genuine besides people with a lot of makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Makeup is a social construct. As scientific research (and common sense tbh) has concluded, guys are into natural-looking faces rather than paint. Nonetheless, face isn't what it's all about. Also gotta be fit. I would be more interested in an average-faced (or even slightly below average-faced) girl with a nice body than a girl with a 10/10 face that has no body (super skinny to the point of having few or no curves, fat, etc).

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is false advertisement. Sure, it looks good, but it hides the real face. Imagine if every guy wore a mask, hiding the face. Would you date the guy with the best mask?

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't know I think most girls wear makeup these days but I've seen some gorgeous ones who were definitely not wearing makeup. it depends on the girl of course and a lot of other things

0|0
    0|0
  • No make up is never needed, the idea behind it is to hide imperfections which everybody has anyways, so no i think girls that don't wear make up can still steal hearts;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It helps if they have a nice personality though, since the more you like a girl, the more attractive she is.

1|0
    0|0
  • this girl i like quit wearing make up but i like her for who she is and i see pass her features but most guys will more than likely pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I like girls for their personality not for looks so if she wasn't wearing makeup, I wouldn't care. I honestly would prefer my girl to never wear makeup because it just shows me that she loves herself by not trying to make her face look better, I myself would eventually ask her to take off her makeup at some point so I can see her natural beauty. So to answer your question, no I would not pass on a girl who doesn't wear makeup. But I'd like to get to know her before I go out with her. I wouldn't even notice if she didn't have makeup on or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had several girls that didn't wear makeup and made my jaw drop unwillingly so personally no, makeup does not affect my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, not all kinds of attractiveness can be changed by makeup but I wouldn't pass on a girl just cause she isn't wearing makeup. But most initial encounters are based on looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is great but it can also be deceiving. You don't want to fall for a painted face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup doesn't turn average into 8-10 lol.

3|0
    0|0
    • I don't how the girls do their make up where you are. But some girls I thought were pretty hot with make up on ended up being the exact opposite without. One of them had no eyebrows ffs

• @강지영앟_ Like any other western country. But makeup still doesn't elevate someone to 8-10. Girls like that have everything body, height, good hair, good skin, good facial sharpness. Think Anllela Sagra or Shay Mitchell.

Covering an average girl in makeup (to the point where she has drawn her eyebrows on) is so obvious it's see- through... like Kylie Jenner and she isn't hot even in full makeup.

• No I prefer it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends I like a girl who is very feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like that

0|0
    0|0
  • no I like the natural beauty of the ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo.. never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes