Pajama shorts or casual shorts?

Would these be okay to wear in public in a hot county or do that look like pajama shorts?Pajama shorts or casual shorts?Pajama shorts or casual shorts?

915

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They look totally fine either way! I think one of the best things about this modern day's "fashion" is that you can easily dress up an article of clothing with accessories/shoes. Though, if you feel comfortable and happy with what you're wearing, you don't even need to dress it up. Confidence is the best accessory~
    SIDE NOTE: I would totally wear that as casual shorts. I'd pair it up with sandals or sneakers and a comfy top.