Pajama shorts or casual shorts?

Would these be okay to wear in public in a hot county or do that look like pajama shorts?Pajama shorts or casual shorts?Pajama shorts or casual shorts?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They're ok considering what some girls wear nowadays.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They look totally fine either way! I think one of the best things about this modern day's "fashion" is that you can easily dress up an article of clothing with accessories/shoes. Though, if you feel comfortable and happy with what you're wearing, you don't even need to dress it up. Confidence is the best accessory~
    SIDE NOTE: I would totally wear that as casual shorts. I'd pair it up with sandals or sneakers and a comfy top.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• well the look is fine here in the united states. i know some cou tries. it is totally illegal for women to be dressed and barring skin like you CA re. so if there's a ny question. if your plabpnning on traveling to some other country.. first cneck their dress codes

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if they are PJs if you have chill/cool personality you should be able to pull them off.

Although they look pretty normal so you should be gold.

1|0
    0|0
  • they are better then torn ones, i can look without feeling guilty!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look nice on you , you can wear them anywhere πŸ‘€πŸ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • They are fine everywhere in the developed world, although the fabric makes them look pyjama-y

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes