I'm a burn survivor and was burned on a little over 35% of my body should I be worried about wearing a bikini on the beach?

515

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. If you feel comfortable in your own body, please don't make anything or anyone hide it. Be proud of your body. If you're comfortable show the world that you DID survive and you can be beautiful no matter your past! You could be a great example for many people that are uncertain about the way they look.

Yes you will have people lookong at you, and they better be jealous that you have the balls and confidence, that you feel ok in your body.

Do what feels right, For you. And don't let anyone else tell you you're wrong, if it is right, For you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE