Tell me why is it so?

This is Kimberly Elise.
Dont know who she is, but she's beautiful and an inspiration. She has yet to have a nose job to "fix" the "gigantism" that is her nose and instead, has embraced it.
She's so confident and so PRETTY! I want to be that confident about my features like that.

Anyway, my cousin is not black, so, he may be bias, like I'm bias, on how Kimberly looks. Anyway, he called her "hideous" and while that is his opinion and whatever, it reminds me of when people on this app called Candid called me "grotesque." He called her hideous because her nose was too big.
I wasn't offended or called him a racist, although, he low key is (another story for another time,) however, he called me racist and acted like I killed his mother when I said I thought Carli Delavine (British actress) was not HOT (she's pretty, not hot) because her face looked like is going to cut me (she has very sharp features.)
How is one opinion racist but the other isn't? And I have no problem with any racial features, I think all people can look beautiful, but in terms of worldwide, why are more "European features" desirable and those who dont fit that category considered ugly?
I see black girls with white guys all the time or black girls who are considered hot, and when I look at them, they are|1 coated with makeup or|2 have European features.
Is this a thing my generation is the only perpetuating or do people (universally) find enthic features just really unattractive? And dont say you just like it because its a preference, you need to explain why.
I prefer cookies and cream ice cream and I explain why I like it so much.
Tell me why is it so??Tell me why is it so??

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Kimberly Elise is such an underrated actress, and she is not hideous at all.. I don't know what he was on.. I think that statement was hinted with racism.. I can't believe you know who Lance Gross is but not Kimberly Elise.. LOL.. But, cmon European features have been praised because that's what people have been conditioned to see as more beautiful.. A nice look at history could fix give you the full scope.. It's slowly changing, but it'll take some time.. Also, her nose isn't big at all.. LOL.. It's more like a medium sized nose..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She's pretty. I'm not a model by any means but I can say that Kimberly is better than Cara.

• Yeah, well that's just how society was formed.. Through European standards from the colonial days.. And oh please yo nose is fine.. I wouldn't call it huge.. LOL..

• Thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• She was in Madea: diary of a mad black woman. She's a great actress. She's beautiful, maybe not a sexy kind of appeal. She looks like a sweet, teacher or something.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE