Girls, Why do you wear such provocative clothing but complain about creepy people checking you out?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• When girls wear clothes that are considered provocative there's not one exact reason, maybe she just love the outfit, wants to impress her friends or someone to envy her, wants the guy she likes to notice her, or as you said she wants several guys to notice her but guys she didn't expected to "admire" come along she might feel harassed or so. Besides the catcalls and compliments depend on how they are given and as i said by who they come from. Its not the same if your crush says you look beautiful and a random old man saying you are hot.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE