Girls, Why do you wear such provocative clothing but complain about creepy people checking you out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When girls wear clothes that are considered provocative there's not one exact reason, maybe she just love the outfit, wants to impress her friends or someone to envy her, wants the guy she likes to notice her, or as you said she wants several guys to notice her but guys she didn't expected to "admire" come along she might feel harassed or so. Besides the catcalls and compliments depend on how they are given and as i said by who they come from. Its not the same if your crush says you look beautiful and a random old man saying you are hot.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I know. It's weird. Or always run around half naked and wonder why it's all the shitty or perv guys who approach you.
    Like it's not a shocker that guys like girls, and guys like naked girls lol, so why is it a shocker when you're half naked and being looked at.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can wear whatever I want and look however I want. It doesn't give people permission to treat me as their sex toy. There are several nudist colonies where everyone is naked and the rape/sexual assault crimes are extremely low. It's not about what we wear. It's about people being nasty assholes.

3|0
    0|0
  • Because women, just like men, dress how they want to, not for the pleasure of others.

2|1
    0|0
  • I never wear revealing clothes out except in a beach or a swimming pool. I sometimes wear provocative clothes in front of my boyfriend in our house. I indeed mean to attract him. It is effective most of the time. So I really wanna attract a guy I like in provocative clothes, but no way strangers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't creepy people control themselves better? Why is someone else's lack of self control not the blame here? Are you saying men are that weak and pathetic?

1|0
    0|0
  • Because we feel sexy and sometimes more confident also we like the clothing and just because we dress provocative doesn't give guys the right check use out

0|0
    0|0
    • But still stupid to complain if you know you're walking around half naked near guys

• I don't complain when my clothes are actually provocative. They're not, in my opinion. I just have certain assets that make it look that way. Anyway, creeps will talk to you no matter what you wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear provocative clothing I usually wear jeans and a jacket and guys will still be Pervy

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're actually creepy otherwise I don't care if people check me out when I wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Don't :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't I prefer more modest clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • It gives me more confident and i'm feeling sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't complain

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a good question. I've just used to wear tight and maybe little bit revealing clothes. Since i was like 7.. I dont even notice that my clothes can be too revealing anymore because i always dress up in clothes that makes my body look nice. But i would say most girls do it to get attention/be noticed by guys. Nothing wrong with it though, i guess its our nature. But when girls complain about the attention they get, i dont understand that either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually take this into consideration

2|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear that stuff and still get men. i feel more men look your way if you're classy. boys look your way if you're trashy

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes