What's your casual outfit consist of?

Mines a tshirt, Nike shorts and my Nike shoes or nice shirt with jean shorts and sandals

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Depending on how casual you mean, it's usually a nice t-shirt and some plaid shorts I really like, along with flip flops or black/red tennis-shoes. If I'm looking to be on the classier end of casual, I have a grey button-up shirt with short, rolled up sleeves, that I'll wear with jeans and shoes I don't know the names of (they're similar to converse but not exactly the same).

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, sneakers and Vneck. I'm going through a red sneaker phase though... limits my jeans to fake wash.

2|1
    0|0
  • find out here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a34544-justin-s-clothing-style

that self promotion though

0|0
    0|0
  • Stussy t shirt black with a stussy rain coat. Primark jeans (don't judge) and nmds

1|0
    0|0
  • many adida outfit higher sweater jean sweater brown jeans and black sneakers

1|0
    0|0
  • Black shirt, black pants, my formal, party and vacation outfit is the exact same.

1|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt, jeans, long socks cuz I don't like short socks, and Newbounds

1|0
    0|0
  • Adidas ultra boost, jeans or adidas joggers and a champion crewneck

1|0
    0|0
  • sexy lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Boots, jeans and t-shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• Right now: sandals, linen pants/culottes/jeans and a boho-inspired blouse, or a maxi dress.

Like:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...-top-denim.jpg

or

dynamic.zacdn.com/.../indikah-1988-4178321-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I dress the same all of the time haha. I wear hoodies with jeans or spandex leggings. That's basically every day. Or I wear long sleeves. I rarely wear short sleeves.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the season... But with all 4 combined I tend to wear t-shirts, jacket w/ hoodie, jeggings, and Nike/Jordan's the most often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Similar like yours, but I usually wear sneakers instead of sandals.

1|1
    0|0
  • i usually wear sports clothes like gym shorts or yoga pants and a tank top

1|0
    0|0
  • A dress, skinny jeans and flats. With maybe a bracelet or earrings as accessory

1|0
    0|0
  • -black hoodie
    -Lorna Jane black leggings
    -grey long sleeve
    -black and white Nike shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • A tshirt or collared shirt, high waisted jeans, a belt, boots, sometimes a bandana

1|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants, leggings, cute little shirt, sneakers or sandals

1|0
    0|0
  • Denim Shorts & T-Shirt and comfortable footwear like sandals, sneakers, etc (depends).

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes