Breast reduction - pls advise?

I'm thinking of getting a breast reduction because my back can't take any more of this torture!!! Is there anyone who could share a bit about their experience with the surgery and recovery? I want some real testimonials, not sponsored doctor bullshit 😂

13

Most Helpful Guy

• an ex got it and she was happy with it. took some getting used to but she was having the same problem and had to give up track and field because of them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest it but make sure you pick a good doctor. I had large breast but then I gained a lot of weight and they got larger. Lost all my weight then they basically hung to my belly button so I went in and had a lift and implants to my original size. On my new body structure it kills my back shoulders and neck. Actually regretting not going to a c cup or even b cup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE